Few months back Facebook messenger app has been updated with new user interface and new look. But here is a difficulty for users because messenger lacks crucial Logout option. Now users have not to worry anymore. You can Logout Facebook Messenger Without Un-Installing or Removing it from your iPhone. Just follow the steps below to logout messenger on iPhone.
You may also like,
- How to Find Facebook Friends in a Specific Area or City?
- How to Handle Unwanted friend Requests on Facebook?
How to Logout of Messenger iPhone
- Open the main Facebook app.
- Hit the menu bar for MORE and select SETTINGS.
- In the Settings tab select SECURITY.
- Hit ACTIVE SESSIONS.
- Find the entry that lists these:
Device Type: Facebook Messenger on iOS 8
Device Name: Facebook for iPhone
- And hit the X icon next to that log to end its session.
- That’s all. You’re done. Now you can let other user to login.
Now you can directly logout (technically you can switch accounts) directly from your Messenger app. Hit the profile button in the top left corner, then hit SWITCH ACCOUNT and now you can login into another messenger account.
There is no need to uninstall/reinstall Facebook Messenger on your iPhone to log out from it. Hope you will like this How to Logout of Messenger iPhone Guide. Were you able to log out from the Facebook Messenger app using this method? Share your feedback on comments.