Facebook has introduced a new dialler app called Hello which revolutionizes calling ability and contacts management. Hello is connected to Facebook so it can look up the name and details relevant to the number and show them. It helps us to identify the caller easily. But this great app is only available in US. I’ve found a way to install and use the hello dialler app outside US even in the countries like India, Sri Lanka. This app is available for Android only.
Video on Hello:
How to Download and Install Hello Dialer App by Facebook in India (out of USA)
1. Download the Hello APK from here. As Google Play has restricted the access to the app country wise I’ve manually downloaded the App’s APK File and uploaded it. (I have checked the APK file personally so there is no need to worry about it.)
2. Copy the File to your device.
3. Go to settings>system>security.
4. Tick Unknown sources.
5. Now open the copied APK file on you phone using a file manager.
6. Install it. (You have to press next several times to see the install button)
That’s All You have, successfully installed hello dialler app.
Now open the app and login with your facebook account to use the app.
Enjoy Hello. If you have any trouble or doubt’s let me know.
Don’t forget to untick Unknown sources after installation. Enabling unknown sources varies from device to device. If you can’t find it you can ask me.