Are you planning to make changes to your Blogspot blog template or going to insert some code to add more functionality or widgets to your blog? But before making changes to your Blogspot template you should backup your Blogger templates so that you can use that in a situation when your blog template got crashed. In this post, I’m going to write on the topic How to backup Blogger template and How to restore Blogger template.
How to backup Blogger Template:
- Open your blogger dashboard.
- Point to your blog menu and select template.
- Now in the top right corner you can see Backup/Restore button
- Open it and select download full template
- You’re done! Now rename the downloaded file and save it in a safe place.
Restore Blogger Template
Restoring a blogger template is also an easy job like backing up your blogger template.
- Repeat steps from 1-3 that you did while taking the backup of your Blogspot template.
- Select “Choose File” button
- Choose a template file from your computer and click upload.
- You have restored your template!
Hope this helped you to backup your Blogger template and restore your Blogger template. Please give your valuable suggestions about this tutorial by simply leaving a comment on this post.