Cydia is the software which helps you to find and install software packages on a Jailbroken iOS device like iPhone, iPad, and iPod. Cydia tweaks help us to improve the user experience and also to add some additional functionality which are missing in iPhone. Usually Cydia apps are downloaded from famous repos like BigBoss, Modmyi, etc. Let’s see the Best Cydia tweaks for October 2014.
1) Auki : Adds quick reply for Messages in iPhone
2) Almpoum : Manage taken screenshots easily
Almponum helps you to manage the screenshot taken by you. After taking a screenshot a popup will ask you what to do with it: whether to save it to photo gallery, copy to clipboard or to upload to Imgur. Almpoum is available for free from BigBoss repo.
Check out the video on Almpoum:
3) AskToCall: Adds a confirmation dialogue before calling.
AskToCall will ask for confirmation before calling from contacts. This will avoid the accidental call. AskToCall is available for free from BigBoss repo.
4) VideoGestures : Add gestured control to video playback.
After installing VideoGestures you can control the options like increasing volume, switching between videos by Gesture. VideoGestures is availabe for free on BigBoss repo.
5) NoShutterSound : Removes camera shutter sound.
NoShutterSound silences the camera shutter sound. thus you can take picture silently. NoShutterSound is available for free from BigBoss.
6) FBNoNeedMessenger : Chat without Facebook Messenger.
7) vHome : Adds Homebutton
Check out the video: